Sunday 10 May 2009

Spiritless

Spiritless: Lacking energy, drive, motivation or emotion. Enervated

Thats me. Im finishing 6th form, on the brink of a whole new defining moment in my life. I should feel pressured... Right? Wrong.

I have lost the drive and motivation to progress any further. I should be face planting myself with revision or atleast finish this computing coursework due in tomorrow (after pulling all the strings to get every extension I could). I drift, I coast, I lay back and let the work finish itself. Thus, my work becomes an echo of myself... Spiritless...

My life isn't all slow and lifeless however. I have an amazing girlfriend who will drag me out regardless of my mood and spending time with her is one of the few things that motivates me. Also, up until recently, I was an avid gamer. However, that has also slowed due to lack of funds and decent games.

Basically I am using Blogger as a distraction and a hobby. I have a lot to say about my interests and I need a resource to vent my opinion and give me incredibly detailed critique (lol...).

Hopefully this will stick and I wont get bored or forget about it. Who knows... I doubt many people will even read this.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

If a blog is posted by a blogger and nobody is there to read it, does it provoke an opinion?

Pitty Im not some wise Zen master... Then this might be worth the read?

Bai

No comments:

Post a Comment