Friday 17 December 2010

Cataclysmic Failure on my part!


So... After months of saying I would never go back... I caved! Im thinking about leveling my Druid or DK. Failing that Im going for a Goblin Mage! I wont start up again just yet though. And anyway, with my internet, the 9gb patch I need to install will take me a minimum of 9 days with my bandwidth limits! =(

In other news... Off to Dominos tomorrow for a Delivery Driver position :D I have wanted this job for a while now as it seems like something I would be perfect for! Just driving around delivering my favorite food with the prospect of tips! Not bad!

So expect my blog to be filled with either wow or work related news!

Bai!

8 comments:

  1. I've been trying my best to stay away from WoW :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like WoW, but good you found the place to work. Getting paid for what you like doing = perfect job

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. i'd deliver pizza if the gas prices were lower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is what is worrying me the most... Im not sure if the pay will quite cover it so I will see how it goes! Starting Jan 1st anyway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, now that I've read dominos I've gotta eat

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as your earning money and bee is getting presents you can play WoW :P

    ReplyDelete