Tuesday 14 December 2010

Worst... Broadband... Ever!


For future reference... Never go with Sky Broadband Connect!

I was working on behalf of sky, selling the tv, phone and broadband packages and I would always push Connect if Unlimited or Lite wasnt an option. After experiencing this embarassment myself, I would never wish it upon anybody else ever again! My speeds are horrible and it never stays connected for long!

But... I have nothing better in my current area :( /sigh

Btw.. Here is a quick example!

14 comments:

  1. haha great info, awesome layout too... i dig it. following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you have some wireless access in your town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not anywhere near where I live. I am a stupid distance from the exchange with no hotspots nearby :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's terrible speeds! Thanks for the info :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive gotta test mine to :D

    illpreussian.blogspot com

    :D
    its 8mbit down and 1,26mbit up okay

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1/10th mine, I don't know how you survive :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. man that does suck not even 1/10 of what im working with

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is less than 1/200th of the 50mb I was on before this too! Its awful :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be funny to see some banner of Sky in this blog =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the warning!

    ReplyDelete