Tuesday 14 December 2010

TV Shows

So I have been watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand. I know it has taken me a while seeing as I first heard about it when it aired in the US last year, I just never got round to watching it! Having seen the first 11 episodes I can safely say it is a very worthy show! The only downside being that season 2 will never work without Spartacus! Andy Whitfield, being diagnosed with cancer, having it cured, then having it return again has made sure he wont be returning for season 2! Still, season 1 is worth the watch!



And then there is Dexter! I have watched this show through from Season 1. And now, with the last episode of Season 5 having been aired a couple of days ago, I can safely say that this show is still going very strong! If you havnt yet checked it out you have no excuse! Dexter is the shit :D



And that is all for now.. Will update with a few films I recommend tomorrow.

Bai!

13 comments:

  1. Spartacus seems very nice to watch. maybe ill give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame.. There won't be Spartacus on TV in my country.
    I was sceptic with Dexter but I have to try some

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dexter.. so awesome. It's probably the only show I watch that doesn't get worse throughout the seasons - it just stays amazing. The 9 month wait until Season 6 is gonna suck hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the best tv show on the boobtube would have to be hockey :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should watch the walking dead. great show

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only seen the first season of Dexter. I'm going to have to check out the rest now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like terriers and walking dead, form American TV and Sherlock from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There isn't that show in my country.Im watching it right now.Also,i love your blog,and I here you like gaming.So,im a hardocre gamer girl,so,if want,follow me! I will follow you as well.Also feel free to any1 follow me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am watching Walking Dead as it airs here in the UK but I think we are a week behind... Enjoying it so far though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. certainly sucks about season 2 of Spartacus. Such a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I will give it a try some day. I'm a huge movie fan.

    ReplyDelete