Friday 17 December 2010

This could take a while....


:( Darn my internets! 8.7gbs to go!

On another note.. Starting work Jan 1st at 5pm... As long as I wake up at some point during the day after New Year then I should be good!

By the way... I watch a hell of a lot of movies;(all legal... honest!)

So I thought I may as well recommend the odd movie as I watch at least one a day. More recently I have watched The Crazies and The Sorcerers Apprentice.

I recommend both. Especially The Sorcerers Apprentice! You have probably overlooked this film due to it seeming more like a kids film, but I thought it was done really well! Me and my gf definitely enjoyed it. Nick Cage plays his part brilliantly and is probably the most bad ass sorcerer there has been! And as for The Crazies.. Its a pretty mediocre film but there are some good parts in it (mainly the deaths!). Anyway.. Check them both out if you have time!

Buhbai!

12 comments:

  1. Dude I have like half of those movies, and good luck on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to buy Cata tomorrow morning. Goodbye social life. (Haha, not that I have one :()

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start my new job in Jan. too. Congrats man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Crazies! I've watched it three times now, and enjoyed it each and every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haven't got around to cata yet... too busy with finals/partying i suppose... and poker. hahah following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sorcerers apprentice... I felt bad for Nicolas cage

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Crazies. The original from the 1970s was very cool too, and directed by George Romero.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regarding your comment on my blog: I'm also English dude so I know how much of a pussy my nation is when it comes to snow. I'm trying to get back home, hence why I'm annoyed that 2 inches of snow has shut us down.

    Regarding this post: I'm a fan of horrors with high budget, poor acting and great SFX deaths, so I'll give Crazies a go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have downloaded crazies :D i think i will watch it tomorow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why would you keep so many movies on your hdd when we can just get any movie from the internets ?

    ReplyDelete